Count on us for the safest home makeover in town.
IntroducingSAFE PAINTING SERVICE
Home makeovers, reimagined.
Now give your walls a fresh start without worrying about the safety of your family. At Asian Paints Berger, we’ve designed a unique painting experience that puts safety before everything else. So right from safety suits and mechanized tools to complete home sanitisation, with us your home is in safe hands, from start to finish.
Here’s how we play it safe
& Shade Selection
Reasons to love the Safe Painting Service
10+ Safety Protocols for absolute peace of mind
With the Asian Paints Berger Safe Painting Service, we provide a complete end-to- end safe and hygienic home painting service where our experts provide consultation about our products and services. They will help you in the execution of your site which is done by our painters and contractors who are trained to provide a superior finish.
Our Asian Paints Berger Safe Painting Executive will visit & inspect your house. He will suggest the products you could use & provide a rough estimate based on the products and the surface to be painted. After you have agreed upon an estimate, our trained applicators shall take care of the entire painting process. All the processes shall be carried out while following stringent Safety Protocols which include daily temperature checks, site sanitization, enhanced supervision and 10+ safety measures to ensure a safe environment.
We have a panel of contractors and painters who are trained by us with respect to our product range. Our painters are trained to ensure that the correct application procedures are followed. They are also trained in textured and specialty paint finishes.
Yes, we will do the post painting clean-up for your home and will leave your home clean and beautifully painted.
- Peace of mind as we ensure complete safety for you and your family.
- A complete hassle-free experience.
- Colour consultation to help you select the right colours for your home.
- Access to some of industry's best products for special effects and textures.
- Expert painters who provide a superior finish.
- Use of mechanized tools.
- Constant supervision and regular updates.
- Use a 3 layered mask.
- No handshakes.
- Always carry a sanitizer, soap & tissue papers.
- Check temperature daily in the morning, afternoon and evening.
- Maintain social distancing of 3 feet.
- Gloves, shoes and protective gear is mandatory.
- Follow washroom hygiene.
- Daily cleaning to be done for high-frequency touch surfaces.
- A complete site disinfection to be carried out once the site is completed.
- Data to be shared and maintained in a soft copy, to reduce the usage of paper.
The team will cover the floor, furniture, doors, windows, etc. with masking sheets before they start painting, to prevent any damage during the painting process. Our team will also help you shift the furniture.